• Ответов 2,7k
  • Created
  • Последний ответ

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark D. Pearlstone

• CSerg

• SeveNth AngeL

• Ta2i4

WHITESNAKE "Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City" (video)

info:

Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City (lyrics):

Ain't no love in the heart of the city,

Ain't no love in the heart of town.

Ain't no love, sure 'nuff is a pity,

Ain't no love 'cos you ain't around.

Baby, since you been around.

Ain't no love, sure 'nuff is a pity, child

Every place that I go,

Well, it seems so strange.

Without you love, baby, baby,

Things have changed.

Now that you're gone

Y'know the sun don't shine,

From the city hall

To the county line, that's why

Every place that I go,

Well, it seems so strange.

Without you love, baby, baby,

Things have changed.

Now that you're gone

Y'know the sun don't shine,

From the city hall

Woman, to the county line, an' that's why

There ain't no love in the heart of town.

There ain't no love, sure 'nuff is a pity,

There ain't no love in the heart of the city,

There ain't no love in the heart of town.

Ain't no love 'cos you ain't around,

'Cos you ain't around.

"Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City":

"Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City" is a 1974 R&B song written by Michael Price and Dan Walsh and first recorded by Bobby "Blue" Bland for the ABC Dunhill album Dreamer. While Bland scored a minor hit with the song, landing in the top ten of the R&B charts, it is perhaps best known through cover versions and samples. While it is ostensibly a love song, some critics have also heard it as a lament on urban poverty and hopelessness; the reggae singer Al Brown's cover version even changes most of the lyrics to magnify this emphasis. The song is featured on the soundtrack of the 2011 crime drama The Lincoln Lawyer starring Matthew McConaughey

A well-known cover of the song is by the hard rock band Whitesnake, who included it on their 1978 debut EP, Snakebite, and again as a live recording on Live...in the Heart of the City. The cover was the new band's first hit, and it became a staple of their live set.

Whitesnake:

RU. Whitesnake («белая змея» (англ.)) — британо-американская рок-группа, играющая хард-рок с блюзовыми элементами, созданная в 1977 году Дэвидом Ковердэйлом, вокалистом распавшихся тогда Deep Purple.

EN. Whitesnake are an English rock band, founded in 1977 by David Coverdale after his departure from his previous band, Deep Purple. The band's early material has been compared by critics to Deep Purple, but by the mid 1980s they had moved to a more commercial heavy metal style. Whitesnake was named the 85th greatest hard rock band of all time by VH1. Although for many years classed as an English rock band, all the members of the current incarnation of the band, except Coverdale, are American born.

Current members

David Coverdale – lead vocals (1976–1990, 1994, 1997–1998, 2002–present)

Doug Aldrich – guitars (2002–present)

Reb Beach – guitars, backing vocals (2002–present)

Michael Devin – bass, backing vocals (2010–present)

Brian Tichy – drums, percussion (2010–present)

Brian Ruedy - keyboards, backing vocals (2011–present)

Whitesnake.com

hardrockcafe.narod.ru

ROD STEWART "Downtown Train"

info:

Downtown Train (lyrics):

Outside another yellow moon

has punched a hole in the night time mist

I climb through the window and down to the street

I'm shining like a new dime

The downtown trains are full

full of all them Brooklyn girls

They try so hard to break out of their little worlds

You wave your hand and they scatter like crows

They have nothing that'll ever capture your heart

They're just thorns without the rose

Be careful of them in the dark

Oh if I was the one you chose to be your only one

Oh baby can't you hear me now, can't you hear me now

Will I see you tonight on a downtown train

Every night, every night its just the same

On a downtown train

I know your window and I know its late

I know your stairs and your doorway

I walk down your street and past your gate

I stand by the light of the four way

and watch them as they fall, oh baby

They all having their heart attacks

They stay at the carnival

But they'll never win you back

You leave me lonely

All my dreams, all my dreams fall like rain

On a downtown train

All my dreams, all my dreams fall like rain

On a downtown train

On a downtown train

All my dreams fall like rain

On a downtown train

"Downtown Train":

"Downtown Train" is a song by Tom Waits released on his album Rain Dogs in 1985.

The promo video for the song was directed by Jean-Baptiste Mondino and features the boxer Jake LaMotta.

Rod Stewart recorded a cover version that became a #3 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart after being released as a single in late 1989, and was also a number-one single on the album rock and adult contemporary charts. The song went to number-one in Canada and made the top ten on the UK Singles Chart in 1990. Stewart also received a Grammy nomination for the song in the category Best Male Pop Vocal performance. Stewart's cover featured the slide guitar playing of Jeff Beck, who also appeared on the music video.

Other artists who have covered "Downtown Train" include Mary Chapin Carpenter, who included it on her debut album Hometown Girl in 1987; and Patty Smyth, who released a version that same year that reached #95 on the Billboard Hot 100. Everything But the Girl also produced an acoustic cover of the song. Bob Seger also recorded a cover version of "Downtown Train" in 1989, but he opted not to release it because Stewart's version had been released earlier. On February 28, 2011, Seger finally released his take on the song.

The Swedish artist Moneybrother released a Swedish version of the song; it is included on his album Pengabrorsan. Austrian hardcore/punk band Rentokill recorded a cover of the track for their 2009 EP The O.S.E.

Род Стюарт:

Родерик Дэвид «Род» Стюарт CBE (англ. Roderick David "Rod" Stewart, род. 10 января 1945 года) — английский певец и автор песен, получивший известность сначала в The Jeff Beck Group, затем в The Faces. Наибольшего успеха Род Стюарт добился на сольном поприще, в основном в Великобритании, где 7 его альбомов поднимались на первое место UK Albums Chart, а из 62 хит-синглов 22 входили в первую десятку. В списке журнала Q «100 величайших певцов» (англ. 100 Greatest Singers) Род Стюарт занимает 33-место.

Род Стюарт родился в Хайгейте (Северный Лондон) в семье Роберта и Элзи Стюартов, супружеской четы, незадолго до рождения младшего сына переехавшей в британскую столицу из Шотландии. В возрасте одиннадцати лет Стюарт впервые взял в руки гитару, но посвятить себя музыке решился не сразу: в начале 60-х годов он всерьез рассматривал возможность стать профессиональным футболистом — в частности, некоторое время играл за юношеский состав клуба «Брентфорд» (Западный Лондон). Лишь отработав несколько лет на кладбище могильщиком, Стюарт решил заняться музыкой и вместе с фолк-исполнителем Уиззом Джонсом отправился путешествовать по Европе (из Испании их депортировали как бродяг). Летом 1962 года Стюарт стал одним из основателей (и вокалистом) группы The Ray Davies Quartet, позже превратившейся в The Kinks.

Rod Stewart:

Roderick David "Rod" Stewart, CBE (born 10 January 1945) is a British singer-songwriter and musician, born and raised in North London, England and currently residing in Epping. He is of Scottish and English ancestry.

With his distinctive raspy singing voice, Stewart came to prominence in the late 1960s and early 1970s with The Jeff Beck Group and then Faces. He launched his solo career in 1969 with his debut album An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down (US: The Rod Stewart Album). His work with The Jeff Beck Group and Faces proved to be influential on the formation of the punk rock and heavy metal genres.

With his career in its fifth decade, Stewart has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the best selling artists of all time. In the UK, he has garnered six consecutive number one albums, and his tally of 62 hit singles include 31 that reached the top 10, six of which gained the number one position. He has had 16 top ten singles in the U.S, with four of these reaching number one on the Billboard Hot 100. In 2008, Billboard magazine ranked him the 17th most successful artist on the "The Billboard Hot 100 Top All-Time Artists". He was voted at #33 in Q Magazine's list of the top 100 Greatest Singers of all time. In 1994, Stewart was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Rolling Stone:

В истории рок-н-ролла можно по пальцам пересчитать исполнителей, которые бы обладали таким разносторонним, уникальным талантом… Автор, умевший просто и со вкусом рассказать непростую историю, причем сделать это с чудесным юмором и обезоруживающей самоиронией, Род Стюарт обладал редким даром замечать мельчайшие детали, а главное — голосом, благодаря которому эти детали тут же обретали вечную жизнь… Если и существовал в истории рок-н-ролла автор, который заслуживал бы звания Народного артиста, то имя этому автору — Род Стюарт.

— Rolling Stone

Никогда еще исполнитель, столь щедро одаренный природой, как Род Стюарт, не продавал собственный талант столь дешево. Еще недавно он был воплощением страстности и искренности в рок-н-ролле; теперь превратился в самопародию, не заметив, как чувственность подменилась сентиментальностью, сексуальность — флиртом, загадочность — позерством. — Rolling Stone, Грэйл Маркус, «Illustrated History Of Rock & Roll», 1980

Awards and recognition:

Rod Stewart's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, February 2006

Awarded CBE in 2007 New Year's Honours.

Grammy Award for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album, 2005, Stardust ... The Great American Songbook Volume III

Diamond Award of World Music Awards show for over 100 million records sold worldwide, 2001.

Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, 1994

Inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame, 2006

According to Stewart, soul singer James Brown called him music's "best white soul singer" in September 2006.

List of bands:

During his career, Rod Stewart has been a member of a number of groups including:

Jimmy Powell and the Five Dimensions (1963)

The Hoochie Coochie Men (1964–1965)

Soul Agents (1965–1966)

Shotgun Express (1966)

The Jeff Beck Group (1966–1969)

Faces (1969–1975)

UK/US number one singles:

1971 "Maggie May" / "Reason to Believe" (UK/US)

1972 "You Wear It Well" (UK)

1975 "Sailing" (UK)

1976 "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)" (US)

1977 "I Don't Want to Talk About It" / "The First Cut Is the Deepest" (UK)

1978 "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" (UK, US)

1983 "Baby Jane" (UK)

1993 "All for Love" (US) (featuring Bryan Adams and Sting, first appearing on the official soundtrack from the movie "The Three Musketeers")

RodStewart.com

K.D. Lang "Hallelujah"

Info:

Hallelujah (lyrics):

Now I've heard there was a secret chord

That David played, and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do you?

It goes like this

The fourth, the fifth

The minor fall, the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you

She tied you

To a kitchen chair

She broke your throne, and she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

You say I took the name in vain

I don't even know the name

But if I did, well really, what's it to you?

There's a blaze of light

In every word

It doesn't matter which you heard

The holy or the broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

I did my best, it wasn't much

I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch

I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

And even though

It all went wrong

I'll stand before the Lord of Song

With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah

"Hallelujah":

"Hallelujah" is a song written by Canadian singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen, originally released on his studio album Various Positions (1984). Achieving little initial success, the song found greater popular acclaim through a cover by John Cale, which later formed the basis for a cover by Jeff Buckley. In recent years several cover versions have been performed by a large number and broad range of artists, both in recordings and in concert.

k.d. lang:

Kathryn Dawn Lang, OC (born November 2, 1961), known by her stage name k.d. lang, is a Canadian pop and country singer-songwriter and occasional actress. She gives her name in lowercase letters, with the given names contracted to initials and no space between these initials.

Lang has won both Juno Awards and Grammy Awards for her musical performances; hits include "Constant Craving" and "Miss Chatelaine". She has contributed songs to movie soundtracks and has teamed with musicians such as Roy Orbison, Tony Bennett, Elton John, and Anne Murray. Lang is also known for being a vegan as well as an animal rights, gay rights, and Tibetan human rights activist. She performed Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" live at the opening ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada.

Grammy Awards and mainstream success:

Lang won the American Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for her 1989 album, Absolute Torch and Twang. The single "Full Moon Full of Love" that stemmed from that album became a modest hit in the United States in the summer of 1989 and a number 1 hit on the RPM Country chart in Canada.

In 1989 she sang a duet, Sin City, with Dwight Yoakam on his album "Just Lookin' for a Hit."

The 1992 album, Ingйnue, a set of adult contemporary pop songs that showed comparatively little country influence, contained her most popular song, "Constant Craving." That song brought her multi-million sales, much critical acclaim, and the Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. Another top ten single from the record was "Miss Chatelaine". The salsa-inspired track was ironic; Chatelaine, a women's magazine, once chose lang as its "Woman of the Year," and the song's video depicted lang in an exaggeratedly feminine manner, surrounded by bright pastel colors and a profusion of bubbles reminiscent of a performance on the Lawrence Welk show.

Lang received a writing credit for The Rolling Stones' song "Anybody Seen My Baby?", whose chorus sounds strikingly similar to "Constant Craving". Jagger and Richards claimed to have never heard the song before and when they discovered the similarity prior to the song's release, were flummoxed as to how the songs could be so similar. Jagger then soon discovered his daughter listening to a recording of ”Constant Craving” on her stereo and realized he had heard the song before many times but only subliminally. The two gave Lang credit, along with her co-writer Ben Mink, in order to avoid any possible lawsuits. Afterwards, Lang said she was "completely honored and flattered" by receiving the songwriting credit.

Lang contributed much of the music towards Gus Van Sant's soundtrack of the film Even Cowgirls Get the Blues, and also did a cover of "Skylark" for the 1997 film adaptation of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. She performed "Surrender" for the closing titles of the James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies, having previously worked with Bond composer David Arnold on his album, Shaken and Stirred: The David Arnold James Bond Project.

In 1996, she was made an Officer of the Order of Canada.

In 1997, Drag, an album of cover tunes dedicated to 'smoke' (specifically cigarette smoking) was released, although the album cover and booklet photographs show lang in a man's suit, referring to crossdressing as another possible meaning of the word 'drag'. The songs on Drag include "Smoke Dreams," from the '40s, Steve Miller Band's "The Joker," "Smoke Rings," the theme from the cult movie Valley of the Dolls, and 8 other smoke-themed songs.

Lang ranked #33 on VH-1's 100 Greatest Women in Rock & Roll in 1999 and #26 on CMT' 40 Greatest Women in Country Music in 2002, one of only eight women to make both lists. The others were Linda Ronstadt, Patsy Cline, Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Lucinda Williams, and Emmylou Harris.

In 2003, she won her fourth Grammy Award, this time for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for her collaboration with Tony Bennett on A Wonderful World.

On subsequent tours, critical acclaim continued to come her way. In 2004, Stephen Holden of The New York Times wrote: "Few singers command such perfection of pitch. Her voice, at once beautiful and unadorned and softened with a veil of smoke, invariably hits the middle of a note and remains there. She discreetly flaunted her technique, drawing out notes and shading them from sustained cries into softer, vibrato-laden murmurs. She balanced her commitment to the material with humor, projecting a twinkling merriment behind it all."

In the same year, lang released Hymns of the 49th Parallel, which featured cover versions of songs by iconic English-speaking Canadian singer-songwriters: Bruce Cockburn, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, Ron Sexsmith, Jane Siberry, and Neil Young. According to the Canadian Record Industry Association (CRIA), in April 2006 the album went platinum in Canada selling over 100,000 copies. In December 2007 the album reached double platinum status in Australia selling over 140,000 copies.

Also in 2004, she sang the song "Little Patch of Heaven" for the Walt Disney Feature Animation film, Home on the Range.

On July 29, 2006, lang performed her hit "Constant Craving" at the Outgames Opening Ceremonies in Montreal, Canada.

In 2006, lang paired with singer Madeleine Peyroux on a cover of the Joni Mitchell song "River" for Peyroux's album, Half the Perfect World. That same year lang was featured in Nellie McKay's second album, Pretty Little Head, singing with McKay in "We Had it Right". As well, lang sang a version of The Beatles' "Golden Slumbers" for the Happy Feet film soundtrack. She also sang a duet with Ann Wilson on the Heart singer's solo album Hope & Glory covering the Lucinda Williams song "Jackson".

In 2007, she partnered with Anne Murray on a re-make of Murray's hit "A Love Song," to be featured on Murray's CD, Anne Murray Duets: Friends and Legends. The duet was recorded in Los Angeles, and on Murray's official website there is a picture of Murray and lang kneeling behind Murray's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Anne Murray was one of lang's childhood idols.

She released an album of new material, Watershed on February 5, 2008. It is her first collection of original material since Invincible Summer (2000). An article in which lang is interviewed states: "when she isn’t working, lang is mostly a homebody, living quietly with a girlfriend she refers to as ”my wife” — they’re not legally married — and her two dogs."

Lang's first complete Greatest Hits collection was released February 2, 2010 on the Nonesuch label as "Recollection". Her debut album, which was dedicated to her life partner, Jenni Coonan, was re-released as a deluxe version on February 9.

Lang has been in Nashville, working on a new country album, titled Sing it Loud slated for a spring 2011 release, via Nonesuch.

Awards and nominations:

Of the multiple Grammy nominations that lang has received, she has won four Awards.

Grammy Award — Best Country Vocal Collaboration for "Crying" (shared with Roy Orbison)

Grammy Award — Best Female Country Vocal Performance for "Absolute Torch and Twang"

Grammy Award — Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "Constant Craving"

Grammy Award nomination — Song of the Year for "Constant Craving"

Grammy Award nomination — Record of the Year for "Constant Craving"

Grammy Award nomination — Album of the Year for "Ingenue"

Grammy Award nomination — Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "Miss Chatelaine"

Grammy Award nomination — Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for "Moonglow" (with Tony Bennett)

Grammy Award nomination — Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for "What A Wonderful World" (with Tony Bennett)

Grammy Award — Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for "A Wonderful World" (shared with Tony Bennett)

Grammy Award nomination — Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for "La Vie En Rose" (with Tony Bennett)

Jeff Buckley:

Джефф Бакли (Jeff Buckley) [17 ноября 1966 — 29 мая 1997] Культовый американский рок-вокалист и гитарист, погиб в возрасте тридцати лет. http://www.jeff-buckley.ru Неофициальный русскоязычный сайт Jeff Buckley jeffbuckley.ru

JEFF BUCKLEY "Hallelujah"

kdlang.com

Изменено пользователем CSerg

Ensiferum - Raised by the Sword.

/прошло время, следует внести поправку/

Dj Bobo - Where is your love.

Изменено пользователем Rassven

А.Харчиков - Че Гевара

Александр Харчиков - Даёшь Революцию!

Александр Харчиков - Даёшь Революцию! (new)

Государственный симфонический оркестр - "Гимн СССР"

А.Харчиков - Ливийскому народу

АНОНС - Оля и СПИД

AC/DC "School Days"School Days (lyrics):

Up in the morning and out to school

The teacher is teaching the golden rule

American history and practical maths

You studyin' hard and you're hopin' to pass

Ooh you're working your fingers right down to the bone

And the guy behind you won't leave you alone

Ring ring goes the bell

The cook in the kitchen is ready to sell

But you're lucky if you can find a seat

You're fortunate if you got time to eat

Well back in the classroom open your books

Ooh the teacher don't know how mean she looks

Hail hail rock 'n' roll, hail hail rock 'n' roll

As soon as 3 o'clock goes around

You finally lay your burden down

Throw down your books and outta your seat

You go down the hallway into the street

And you're tryin' to forget just where you've been

You find a juke joint, you go in

You drop the quarter right into the slot

You gotta hear something that's really hot, like me

With the one you love you're makin' romance

All day long they wanted to dance

And you're feeling the music from head to toe

As round and round and round you go

Get over here

Long live rock 'n' roll, long live rock 'n' roll

Rock, rock, rock 'n' roll, rock, rock, rock 'n' roll, c'mon

"School Days":

"School Days" (also known as "School Day (Ring! Ring! Goes the Bell)") is a song written and recorded by rock and roll icon Chuck Berry, released by the Chess record label as a single in March 1957, and released on the LP After School Session two months later (see 1957 in music). It is one of his best known songs and is often considered a rock and roll anthem. It was first released as a single and later appeared as the lead track on Berry's first album, After School Session.

The last verse of the song contains the lyrics "Hail, hail rock and roll / Deliver me from the days of old." Hail! Hail! Rock and Roll became the title of a 1987 documentary and concert film about Berry. Also the musical arrangement would be oversampled by Chuck Berry in 1964 on No Particular Place To Go. The same arrangement was also used on the very rare Big Ben Blues.

The song also appears at the end of the Neil Young concert film Rust Never Sleeps during the credits.

Richard Marx - "Right here waiting" :(

А еще 30 Seconds to Mars - "The kill" и Justin Bieber - One Time :o (как вам такой микс :( )

Изменено пользователем надюша

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Похожий контент

• lilbushik
      От lilbushik
      Здравствуйте, Евгений Валентинович Касперский! Какую музыку вы слушаете? Как относитесь к русскому рэпу?
    • Kieranbenjami
      От Kieranbenjami
      Я редактирую и добавляю музыку к видео и эффектам. Он был ограничен, может ли кто-нибудь порекомендовать мне, где отредактировать его бесплатно
    • 7Glasses
      От 7Glasses
      Два программиста сгенерировали «все возможные» мелодии, защитили авторским правом и сделали «общественным достоянием»
      https://tjournal.ru/tech/146004-dva-programmista-sgenerirovali-vse-vozmozhnye-melodii-zashchitili-avtorskim-pravom-i-sdelali-obshchestvennym-dostoyaniem

• OLEOLE050667
      От OLEOLE050667
      Исследовательская работа
      Тема: «Орнаментальное искусство народов ханты и манси, как источник закодированной информации»
      Авторы идеи: Софья Гусева, Олег Гусев, г. Югорск
      При сотрудничестве: ЦК "Югра-презент" г. Югорск 
      ВКонтакте: https://vk.com/yugraprezent 
      Аннотация.
      Исследовательская работа «Орнаментальное искусство народов ханты и манси, как источник скрытой информации» посвящена проверке гипотезы о возможности извлечения скрытой в орнаментах информации.
       Цель нашей работы: создать компьютерные графические изображения орнаментов в соответствии с оригинальными, пространственно дискретизировать и кодировать орнаменты в цифровом и нотном формате. 
      В процессе подготовки работы изучались орнаменты народов севера.
      В ходе нашего исследования гипотеза о возможности извлечения скрытой в орнаментах информации подтвердилась, что можно наглядно продемонстрировать кодированием созданных изображений в нотном формате, соотнесения с нотоносцами и созданием музыки.   
      По итогам нашей работы, мы сделали вывод о том, что орнаменты народов ханты и манси, могут быть источником скрытой информации.
      Введение
      Орнамент-зеркало и характерная особенность древней и современной культуры народов севера, устойчивый элемент художественной культуры. 
      На протяжении тысячелетий орнаменты сохраняют свою древнюю первооснову, создающую важнейший исторический источник. В орнаменте самые отвлечённые геометрические формы наполняются вполне определённым содержанием, отражая представление об окружающей действительности. Считается, что орнаменты возникали в результате долгих наблюдений за окружающим миром, а названия узорам давали по сходству и подобию предмета. 
      По нашему мнению, в орнаментах народов севера «отвлечённые» геометрические формы отвлечёнными только кажутся. С таким же «успехом» мы можем рассуждать об «отвлечённых» геометрических формах вполне современного QR кода.  
      Методологической основой нашего исследования явился метод дискретного преобразования Фурье, дополненный автором новой методикой исследования орнаментов, как музыкальных произведений.
           Гипотеза: 
           - о возможности дискретизации и кодирования изображений орнаментов; 
           - о возможности выявления скрытой в орнаментах информации; 
           Цель: выявить скрытую в орнаментах информацию 
           Объект исследования: группа орнаментов «Мотивы с зайцем».
           Предмет исследования: выявление и представление в графическом и звуковом формате скрытой информации путём дискретизации и кодирования изображений орнаментов. 
      Задачи:
      1. Создать компьютерные графические изображения орнаментов группы «Мотивы с зайцем» в соответствии с оригинальными. 
      2. Пространственно дискретизировать и кодировать орнаменты в цифровом и нотном формате.
      Методика исследования: для разъяснения нашей гипотезы возьмём произвольное изображение, представленное, как совокупность квадратиков разных цветов. Квадратик (пиксель) это минимальный участок изображения, цвет которого можно задать произвольно. В нашей работе мы используем черно-белое изображение. Для черно-белого изображения каждый квадратик будет нести одну единицу информации (один бит). Представим, что чёрный квадратик (бит) = 1, а белый квадратик (бит) = 0.
           Произведём кодирование изображения. 
           В результате кодирования получаем ряды символов двоичной системы исчисления, которые можно преобразовать в звук. 

Преобразование в нотные записи можно произвести путём соотнесения пространственно дискретизированного изображения с импровизированным нотоносцем, предполагая, что каждая тёмная клетка - это нотный знак, а нотные знаки, располагающиеся на одной вертикальной линии, будут составлять аккорд.
      Основная часть.
      Практически все орнаменты можно разделить на участки разного цвета правильной геометрической формы (дискретизировать). 
      Пробуем исследовать один орнамент из группы орнаментов «Мотивы с зайцем». Для исследования, с помощью компьютерной графики было создано изображение одного орнамента, разделённого на участки и кодированного в двоичной системе исчисления и в нотном формате.
      В результате кодирования мы получили информацию, которую можно преобразовать в звук, представив, как нотную запись

Исследуем группу орнаментов «Мотивы с зайцем», как нотные записи. Для реализации исследования, методом компьютерной графики: 
      1. Созданы компьютерные изображения отдельных орнаментов группы в соответствии с оригиналом;
      2. Компьютерные изображения орнаментов были разделены на участки (пространственно дискретизированы).
      3. Дискретизированные изображения орнаментов пронумерованы и соотнесены с импровизированными нотоносцами, где каждая тёмная клетка орнамента - это нотный знак.

Перенесением нотных знаков нескольких орнаментов группы «Мотивы с зайцем» в компьютерную программу для создания музыки получены звуковые дорожки, соединённые между собой в единое произведение. Представлено два варианта аранжировки. Композитор - Артемиус Вольф // Artemius Wolf (г. Москва)
           Перенесением нотных знаков орнамента №_03 из группы «Мотивы с зайцем» в компьютерную программу для создания музыки получена звуковая дорожка в клавишном варианте исполнения. Представлено два варианта аранжировки. Композитор - Валентин Хайнус (г. Югорск)
      Заключение
      В ходе нашего исследования гипотеза о возможности представления скрытой в орнаментах информации подтвердилась. 
      В ходе нашего исследования нам удалось:
      1. Пространственно дискретизировать компьютерные изображения орнаментов.
      2. Кодировать орнаменты в двоичной системе исчисления. 
      3. Кодировать орнаменты группы «Мотивы с зайцем», как нотные записи.
      4. Создать оригинальные музыкальные дорожки.
      По итогам нашей работы, мы сделали выводы:
           - орнаментальное искусство народов ханты и манси, может быть источником скрытой информации;
           - пример распознавания скрытой в орнаментах информации – преобразование в нотные записи и создание оригинальных музыкальных опусов, миниатюр, произведений…; 

• Radoslaw
      От Radoslaw
      Всем привет!

Приглашаю всех желающих на концерт моей любимой супруги с ее группой. Концерт пройдет в ресторане "Вермель" (Москва), 10 февраля.

Подробнее https://vk.com/mariya_romanova_vermel
      Или https://www.facebook.com/events/1029473343742910/

В качестве трейлера:

• Создать...