Top Posters In This Topic

• tuanbanker900

• kot55

• dexter

• ska79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tuanbanker900 . SKIN  KTS  20 World of Tanks SKIN KTS 20 World of Tanks.zip

Изменил убрал Букву "К" цвета для "жёлтого" и "красного" . А для зелёного - оставить оригинал.

Hi. As I understand It, you have a localization for English. Please show your en-EN folder for the skin. What folders are there? Is the " xml " folder present ? Disable the self-defense function.

Posted Images

Hi.

As I understand It, you have a localization for English. Please show your en-EN folder for the skin. What folders are there? Is the " xml " folder present ?

Disable the self-defense function. Unload the product.Open your en-EN or en-en folder . Delete the xml folder along with its contents.

Download the attached archive and extract its contents to your desktop. You should have an "xml" folder.

Move the xml folder to your en-EN folder (or en-en).

Launch the product and enable self-protection.

P.S.: Unfortunately, I have KTS installed . Therefore, a small request, how the work will be done - show a screenshot of the result.

KSOS_xml.rar

post-17845-0-59873600-1579951948_thumb.png

Изменено пользователем dexter

Hi.

As I understand It, you have a localization for English. Please show your en-EN folder for the skin. What folders are there? Is the " xml " folder present ?

Disable the self-defense function. Unload the product.Open your en-EN or en-en folder . Delete the xml folder along with its contents.

Download the attached archive and extract its contents to your desktop. You should have an "xml" folder.

Move the xml folder to your en-EN folder (or en-en).

Launch the product and enable self-protection.

P.S.: Unfortunately, I have KTS installed . Therefore, a small request, how the work will be done - show a screenshot of the result.

Thank but please help me complete skin for KSOS 7

I used https://forum.kasperskyclub.ru/index.php?s=ef1eb511f24f608ab3b0487160786dd8&showtopic=64486

EAr6d67.png

There is a temporary solution. However, if update the product to the next patch (for example, h), all changes may disappear.

post-17845-0-25195600-1580062578_thumb.png

post-17845-0-24926000-1580062592_thumb.png

post-17845-0-63739300-1580062606_thumb.png

NOTE : this file is only a temporary solution for customizing the main window of the KSOS 7 product (20.0.14.1085 (g)) , it is an addition to the skin Karakurt - https://forum.kasperskyclub.ru/index.php?showtopic=64486&p=953805. If the product is updated to patch "h", you can return to the original image.

1. Download the attached archive and place it on the desktop.

2. Disable self-defense and unload the product.

3. Open the neutral folder

...\ Kaspersky Small Office Security 20.0\skin\resources\neutral

4. Make a backup copy of the resources.zip, which is located in this folder.

5. We transfer the downloaded archive to this folder, agreeing to replace the files.

6. Launch the product and enable self-defense.

7. If you are satisfied with the result, we delete the backup copy of the archive as unnecessary ...

P.S.: A small request, attach a screenshot of the main window with the result.

resources.zip

Привет. подходит и на KSOS 6 скриншот результата. https://priscree.ru/img/84856c07c4280a.png

Изменено пользователем kot55

NOTE : this file is only a temporary solution for customizing the main window of the KSOS 7 product (20.0.14.1085 (g)) , it is an addition to the skin Karakurt - https://forum.kasperskyclub.ru/index.php?showtopic=64486&p=953805. If the product is updated to patch "h", you can return to the original image.

1. Download the attached archive and place it on the desktop.

2. Disable self-defense and unload the product.

3. Open the neutral folder

...\ Kaspersky Small Office Security 20.0\skin\resources\neutral

4. Make a backup copy of the resources.zip, which is located in this folder.

5. We transfer the downloaded archive to this folder, agreeing to replace the files.

6. Launch the product and enable self-defense.

7. If you are satisfied with the result, we delete the backup copy of the archive as unnecessary ...

P.S.: A small request, attach a screenshot of the main window with the result.

Hello, I used your way but I'm not still  successful 

lgRz3Yn.png

Friend. не могу размер resources zip 12,780 МБ)  большой,мне всего доступно 5МБ  https://c.radikal.ru/c08/2002/e1/07bfc931f492.png

Изменено пользователем kot55

Friend. не могу размер resources zip 12,780 МБ)  большой,мне всего доступно 5МБ  https://c.radikal.ru/c08/2002/e1/07bfc931f492.png

Попросите в личке администраторов, чтобы увеличили лимит. Обычно идут на встречу. Или - закиньте на обменник , а в теме  - киньте ссылочку для скачивания.

Если красиво и аккуратно получилось - то почему-бы не поделиться ? :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...